Simbavati Trails Camp is Simbavati's luxury-but-back-to-basics walking trails camp. Located in a secluded area of the world renowned Timbavati Private Nature Reserve bordering a 11,000 wilderness area which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park.
Days start with a 3- to 4-hour walk at a leisurely pace with an armed specialist guide. The perspective on the bush on foot is entirely different from being on a safari vehicle. You'll hear better, smell more and slowly train your eyes to see more afar. Snack and drinks stops tide you over until a tasty brunch is prepared back at camp.
After some 'me' time, spent snoozing or reading outside your tent, a savoury and sweet 'tea' is prepared before a 2- to 3-hour walk at the end of the afternoon, ending at a viewpoint to enjoy an African sunset. A short drive will bring you back to camp with time to freshen up before dinner around the campfire.
Regrettably, Simbavati Trails Camp does not accommodate children under 16 years' old. To enjoy the full walking trail experience, a 3-night stay is recommended.
● All other drinks, babysitting, private transfers, gratuities, laundry service, other items of a personal nature.
● Conservation levies and gate entrance fees.
Scheduled transfers are compulsory (private vehicles are not permitted to drive to the camp).
● Transfer time is approximately 1½ hours. Collection time from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS) – 13:45 and 14:00 - the meeting location will be confirmed by your agent.
● Self-drive guests are able to park their vehicle at a location that will be confirmed on reservation.
● Scheduled transfer departure time from Trails Camp to the Timbavati Control Gate / Bush Pub/ Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS) is 10:30.
● Kindly note that there is only one daily return transfer from Trails Camp to the Timbavati Control Gate / Bush Pub / Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS). Self-drive guests are obliged to utilise this transfer service.
● For rental vehicle drop-offs at Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS), please ensure you arrive well before the above-mentioned scheduled transfer departure me as the camp cannot wait for late arrivals.
● An addtional fee per person will be chargeable for any arrivals after 14:00 from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport and for any other unscheduled transfers.
Regrettably, Simbavati Trails Camp does not accommodate children under 16 years' old.
From $ 126
Includes: Accommodation, all meals, two game walks per day, water, tea and coffee.
Conditions: Minimum stay of 2 nights. (recommended length of stay is 3 nights.)
This special offer does not include drinks
This special is not applicable to group bookings, existing reservations or in conjunction with other offers.
Valid for SADC residents only (a copy of SA ID / SADC passport or work permit will be required).
Simbavati Trails Camp operates anually from March to November
|Dates||Rates (PPS)||Rates (SINGLE)|
|01 Mar 2022 — 31 Mar 2022||$ 126||$ 189|
Inclusions: Accommodation, all meals, two safari activities per day, . Return transfers from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS). Please note special conditions for Simbavati Trails Camp transfers. Emergency medical response and emergency medical evacuation insurance.
Exclusions: All beverages, babysitting, private transfers, gratuities, laundry service, other items of a personal nature.
Conservation levies, gate fees and additional reserve fees.
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay of 2 nights, unless otherwise specified. 1-night stays on request only. Recommended length of stay is 3 nights.
Privately-owned and fully independent, our core aim is to ensure the smoothest safari experience possible with 24/7 support.
Tailor-made, full service itineraries including flights, transfers, car hires and any extras at no extra cost to you.
Enjoy complete financial protection. We are fully accredited and bonded, any money paid to us receives a third-party guarantee.
If you find a better rate, we will match it. Our relationships with Africa’s top operators means you get the best rates.